Friday, November 13, 2009

The Baby Chef


I guess that's me! I'm officially cooking my own baby food.

My good friend, Eve, bought me the most resourceful gift for my baby shower... a visit with the Baby Chef. I finally cashed in that gift certificate and made an appointment.

The Baby Chef, Chelsea, arrived at our house with a suitcase that could fit a human being. She unloaded a food processor, steamer and groceries and got to work. She was at our house for about 3 hours and the end result was enough baby food for 1-2 months and I now have all the knowledge I need to do it myself.

The kids are so lucky to be able to have such yummy food. We made:
  • chicken, apples and carrots
  • turkey, squash and brown rice
  • green beans and sweet potatoes
  • spinach and carrots
And... I even tried my hand all by myself tonight and whipped up some carrots and turkey, carrots and sweet potatoes.

Next up...
  • squash and apples
  • pears

1 comment:

KE said...

Wow, Michelle... I'm so impressed!

May with a little luck, one day I'll need your expertise on this stuff! :-)

 
Lijit Search