Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Babies R' Us ... Oh My!



Well, I did it. I spent 2.5 hours at Babies R Us working on figuring out the hundreds of items I apparently need for these 2 tiny babies. All I could think of was where the heck is all this stuff going to go in our house?

Fortunately, I brought my 'baby consultant' with me... Cyndi! Man, she really streamlined the process. She was able to narrow in on exactly why I'd want a certain brand or item over the next. Matter of fact, there were other moms and couples clearly eavesdropping on Cyndi's words of wisdom so she probably helped some other families out that day as well. I really don't know how people understand the immense amount of products without a helper like Cyndi. It is sooo overwhelming!

The result... I now have a registry at Babies R Us, but it still needs some work. Now the big project is to determine how much of each item I really need given that we're having twins. How many bottles? Onesies? And the list goes on.

After the Babies R Us indoctrination, I was inspired and got the hang of it. Cyndi and I then scampered off to a new baby store in Boulder called Real Baby and opened a registry there. And, we even made a stop at Target where I'll open yet another registry.

The day ended with Cyndi and I going to a movie. I'd love to give you a review of the movie, but unfortunately we both slept through it :-)

No comments:

 
Lijit Search