Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Bring on the Grandparents

I had the most wonderful week! Grandma Leila and Grandpa Vic visited for a week and OH MY... what a difference 4 extra arms makes.

The Greenes showed up the evening of Nathan's surgery. Fortunately, Nathan was doing so well that he pretty much went right to sleep and we were able to comfortable visit that evening. Then, the next day, they rolled up their sleeves and got right to work. My Dad was extremely productive with handling some household needs that we had (he's so handy!) and chiming in for feedings and baby holding. Of course my Mom couldn't get enough of her grand children and really took over with all the baby care. I was able to get out everyday for errands and even a massage... how wonderful!

One of my Dad's 'assignments' was to make sure to take some good photos of the babies. Enjoy these new photos of the boys at almost 3 months old
!

No comments:

 
Lijit Search