Thursday, January 8, 2009

Home for the Holidays

With the doctor's permission, I was able to spend a much-needed week in LA. It was so great to be home and especially nice that my family was finally able to see my pregnant belly. They seemed quite surprised to see how large I am. Even with all the photos, you can't beat seeing for yourself. The babies have been very active so it was fun letting everyone feel the kicking... even my nephews!

We had fun opening presents on Xmas day, Mark and I got to have a nice walk on the beach, we visited the Getty museum and hit Gladstones in Malibu for happy hour (water for me!). Mark headed back to Boulder on Sunday and I stuck around for a few more days. Who knows when my next trip to LA will be so I wanted to soak up home as much as I could.

Here are a few photos to give you an idea of what I looked like on December 25. Notice my new favorite comfy shirt from my brother. Very appropriate ;-)

No comments:

 
Lijit Search